A comprehensive evaluation policy is followed, wherein, student is assessed on his
overall performance throughout the year.
- Pre Primary Level : No formal tests are conducted. A student is graded on
his day-to-day performance.
- Primary Level :(Class I-V) : No formal tests are conducted for classes I
and II.A student is graded on his/her day-to-day performance.
- However, students of class III-V are evaluated on the basis of their class
work, Unit Tests and Term Tests, which are conducted periodically throughout the
- Rest of the school: Students are assessed on their day-to-day work as well
as the Unit Tests and terminal Exams, which are conducted twice a year.
For promotion to the next higher class it is mandatory for a student to achieve
at least 40% marks in the following :
- Internal assessment: Based on daily work such as Homework, Class Work, Projects
and Unit tests
- Terminal Assessment: Based on Terminal Tests held in September and February
- Art Education
It is mandatory for a student opting for a subject with practicals to pass in both
theory and practicals separately